If you are interested in organizing a topic-contributed session, contact the member of the program committee chairing the section/society that best fits with your topic.
- Advise presenters and discussants to follow the participation guidelines.
- Identify all participants in each session.
- Confirm the attendance intent for speakers to participate at the meeting.
- Maintain contact with participants, ensuring deadlines for submitting abstracts and draft papers are met.
- Make sure the chair has received draft manuscripts from each speaker by May 15, 2015.
Note: Non-member invited speakers can have their registration fee waived upon a written request from the section or society Program Committee chair received at the ASA by March 31, 2015. Please email your request(s) to email@example.com.
- Assist the chair in any way required, including chairing the session if necessary.
- Check the program changes document for any last-minute changes.