Student Poster Recognition Award
The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop has funding to encourage student participation and will provide student e-poster recognition awards. The best student e-poster participants will receive a $100 cash prize.
To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student registered toward a master’s or PhD degree in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field at a college or university when submitting the application
- Be an author who will present an accepted poster at the 2021 workshop
All applicants are required to register for the workshop by August 16, 2021.
Only complete applications will be considered. An application for a Student Poster Recognition Award requires the following:
- An abstract for e-poster presentation submitted via the ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop 2021 website by May 20, 2021
- A single PDF of the electronic poster uploaded by July 8, 2021.
- The following information included with submission:
- Name and current affiliation (department and university name)
- Degree program enrolled (PhD or MS candidate)
- Proof of full-time status as a PhD or MS candidate in good academic standing at the given institution