Contributed sessions include papers, posters, and speed presentations. You simply have to submit a presentation abstract online from early December to early February and the JSM Program Committee will include it in a session.
Contributed sessions can be:
- Papers: Seven participants (each presenting for 15 minutes), that are grouped by the JSM Program Committee.
- Speed: 20 oral presentations of five minutes each, with 10 minutes of break after the first set of 10 talks. The short oral presentations are then followed by an e-poster (offered on a 42" LCD display in the landscape position) session later the same day.
- Posters: Grouped by a JSM partner society or ASA section.
Opens: December 1, 2015
Closes: February 1, 2016
To submit a contributed session abstract, you will need the following:
- Session Type (Contributed)
- Session Sub Type (Paper, Speed or Poster)
- Primary Sponsor (ASA Committee, ASA Section, JSM Sponsoring Society). A pull-down screen with a pre-approved list is provided.
- Abstract Title.
- Abstract Text.
- Abstract Keywords
- Presenting Author and Co-author contact information. Please note, there can only be one presenting author. Accurate and unique email addresses are required for all authors. Please do not use one email address for multiple people.
- Note if the abstract can be considered for alternate session sub-types. The program committee will not have space for all paper abstracts received. Acceptance is more likely if the presentation can be made in different session formats.