Student Poster Recognition Award
The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop has funding to encourage student participation and will provide student e-poster recognition awards. The best student e-poster participants will receive a $100 cash prize.
To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student registered in a master’s or PhD degree program in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field at a college or university when submitting the application
- Be an author who will present the accepted e-poster at the 2020 workshop
All applicants are required to register for the workshop by August 13, 2020.
Only complete applications will be considered. An application for a Student Poster Recognition Award requires the following:
- An abstract for e-poster presentation submitted via the ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop 2020 website by April 15, 2020.
- A single PDF of the electronic poster uploaded by August 17, 2020.
- The following information included with submission:
- Name and current affiliation (department and university name)
- Degree program enrolled (PhD or MS candidate)
- Proof of full-time status as a PhD or MS candidate in good academic standing at the given institution