June 2, 2016
Early Registration & Hotel Reservations Open
September 6, 2016
Early Registration Deadline
September 7, 2016
Regular Registration Opens
September 20, 2016
October 4, 2016
Regular Registration Deadline
October 20, 2016
– October 22, 2016
WSDS in Charlotte, NC
February 16, 2016
– March 24, 2016
Speed Abstract Submission
Participate in Program
This WSDS Career Service is an online system that runs concurrently with the conference. It is intended as a launching point for employers and applicants to learn about opportunities and set up informal meetings and interviews.
The Career Service is not a career fair. Instead, it provides opportunities for candidates and employers to connect. Attendees can submit their résumé and profile at no charge!
You can proactively search the positions and contact employers of interest to you through our online messaging service. Employers will arrange interviews with you directly.
All registered attendees may post their profile and résumé at no charge!
Applicant registration includes the following:
- Access to the Online Employer Search, including online job postings from registered employers
- Access to the online Career Service Message Center to contact employers of interest
- The potential to meet interested employers informally! Employers often contact applicants prior to the meeting to arrange onsite interviews.
Online Employer Registration includes the following:
- Five distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all attendees.
- Online access to all applicants, including an online search allowing you to enter criteria to narrow the applicant pool to your specific requirements.
|Platinum or Gold Sponsors||Included at no charge|
|ASA Corporate Member||$750|
|Non-ASA Corporate Member||$1,000|