The JSM Career Service is going virtual for JSM 2020!
Looking to find great candidates for your open positions? The JSM Career Service allows your organization to access the profiles and résumés of hundreds of professionals in statistics and data science. Use the JSM Career Service this summer.
The Career Service is entirely online and runs concurrently with JSM. It is a launching point for employers and candidates to connect.
As a Career Service Employer, you can:
- Establish an online employer profile available to all registered candidates
- Access our Candidate Search, including a fully searchable interface providing access to candidate profiles and résumés
- View candidates who have specifically flagged your positions as ones of interest to them
- Communicate directly in advance, during, and even after JSM concludes with candidates through our online Career Service Message Center
Employer Recruitment Options
General Employer Registration
As a General Employer, you will receive the following:
- Five distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all registered applicants
- Online access to a searchable database of applicants through September 30
- Advance, during, and post-JSM access to the online Career Service Message Center
- Video Chat Scheduler and Support included
Post-JSM Online Access ONLY
For employers who do not wish to post job positions or access candidates until after JSM has concluded:
- Online access to a searchable database of applicants from August 7 through September 30
- No job postings are included
||ASA Corporate Member
|General Employer Registration
|Embed a Video on your employer profile
|Post-JSM Online Applicant Access Only
Available August 7