JSM Career Service is going virtual in 2020!
Looking to find new opportunities in industry, government, and academia? The JSM Career Service gets your profile and résumé in front of top statistical employers!
This summer, the Career Service will be entirely online and run concurrently with JSM. It is a launching point for employers and applicants to connect. Registered employers have access to an online search and all candidate information.
As a Career Service Candidate, you can:
- Submit your résumé and establish an online profile available to all registered employers
- Access our Employer Search, including job postings from all registered employers
- View organizational profiles and contact information
- Flag positions of interest to you
- Communicate directly—in advance, during, and even after JSM concludes—with employer representatives through our online Career Service Message Center
How to Participate in the Career Service as a Candidate
To participate, include Career Service registration when you register for JSM!
|UPDATED 2020 RATES
|ASA Student Member