February 19 - 21, 2015
CSP in New Orleans, LA
As a session chair, we ask that you:
- Check the program and serve as the main contact for the session with ASA staff in case any changes need to be made (re-ordering of speakers within session, withdrawing a speaker, etc.).
- Review presentations for length and visibility and bring concerns to the steering committee.
- Encourage speakers to upload their presentations to the online program prior to the start of the conference.
- Introduce the speakers at the beginning of the session. It is recommended to get speaker bios beforehand to assist in their introductions.
- Make sure each speaker begins/ends in the time allotted.
- Facilitate Q&A discussion after each presentation. This includes preparing questions in advance to spark the discussion if needed.
- During the session, encourage and remind attendees to go to the online program to fill out the session evaluation form by Sunday, February 22 at 12pm.