Student Travel Grant
The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop has funding for student travel grants. Up to $500 per student, by reimbursement, is available to support students’ participation in the 2022 workshop. During the abstract submission process, be sure to designate that you would like your poster considered for the student travel grant.
To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student registered toward a master’s or PhD degree in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field at a college or university when submitting the application
- Be an author who will present an accepted poster at the 2022 workshop
All recipients of the student travel grants are required to register for the workshop by the advance registration deadline of August 16, 2022.
The student travel grant committee is composed of members from industry, the FDA, and academia. Committee members will review all posters in a blinded fashion. A maximum of 10 students will be awarded the travel grant.
Only complete applications will be considered. An application for a Student Poster Recognition Award requires the following:
- An abstract for e-poster presentation submitted via the workshop 2022 website by April 12, 2022
- A single PDF of the electronic poster uploaded by July 8, 2022
- The following information included with submission:
- Name and current affiliation (department and university name)
- Degree program enrolled (PhD or master’s candidate)
- Proof of full-time status as a PhD or master’s candidate in good academic standing at the given institution