The Career Service is not a career fair, but an online system that runs concurrently with the conference. It is intended as a launching point for employers and applicants to learn about opportunities and set up informal meetings and interviews. Conference attendees can submit their résumé and profile at no charge!
You can proactively search the positions and contact employers of interest to you through our online messaging service. Employers will arrange interviews with you directly. All registered attendees may post their profile and résumé at no charge!
- Access to the Online Employer Search, including online job postings from registered employers
- Access to the online Career Service Message Center to contact employers of interest
- The potential to meet interested employers informally (employers often contact applicants prior to the meeting to arrange onsite interviews)
- Five distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all registered applicants
- Access to all applicants via an online database with search capability and a message service
|ASA Corporate Member (no table)||$750|
|ASA Corporate Member (with table)||$1,500|
|Non-ASA Corporate (no table)||$1,000|
|Non-ASA Corporate (with table)||$1,750|