October 07, 2016
Hotel Reservations Close
October 25, 2016
Advance Conference Registration Closes
November 09, 2016
– November 13, 2016
QDET2 in Miami, FL
Welcome to the 2016 International Conference on Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation, and Testing (QDET2).
QDET2 will provide a creative environment for researchers from across the world working in government, academia, and the private sector to share new solutions and fresh approaches to survey measurement, questionnaire design, and evaluation. The conference builds on the resounding success of the first QDET, held in 2002, and will be the first international conference in more than a decade devoted to both the design of survey questionnaires and the methods used for their development, evaluation, and testing.
Student and early career awards, as well as travel support for students and those from developing nations are available! Check out the QDET2 awards page for details and deadlines.
Stay up to date on the latest QDET2 happenings and news! Sign up.
QDET2 is endorsed by these organizations:
- Center for Survey Research at the University of Massachusetts Boston
- European Social Survey European Research Infrastructure Consortium
- The European Survey Research Association
- The Federal Statistical Office of Germany (Destatis)
- The Joint Program in Survey Methodology, University of Maryland, College Park
- The Michigan Program in Survey Methodology
- The National Statistics Institute (INE) of Spain
- Office for National Statistics U.K.
- The Royal Statistical Society
- Statistics Canada
- Statistics Netherlands
- Statistics New Zealand
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE) European Research Infrastructure Consortium