The JSM Career Service offers a full-service recruiting facility, including online registration, private interview booths available for reservation, and an online candidate search with profiles and résumés for hundreds of applicants.
Research and contact candidates in advance and arrive prepared to conduct interviews. The JSM Career Service does not operate like a traditional career fair; interviews are by appointment only!
Employer Recruitment Options
General Employer Registration
As a general employer, you will receive the following:
- NEW! Includes a 8'x8' private curtained space with three chairs and a 4' table. Accommodates 2 interviewers and a candidate.
- Five distinct job postings, available to all registered candidates.
- Access to our searchable, online candidate database, including resumes and profiles.
- Onsite access to the JSM Career Service for up to three representatives.
- Advance, onsite, and post-JSM access to the dedicated, online Message Center.
The General Employer Area is comprised of tables and chairs where employers can access wifi, review candidate information on their own devices, and meet with their colleagues. This area is accessible to all registered employers and their representatives.
Executive Suite Employer Registration (4 left)
As an executive suite employer, you will receive all the benefits of General Employer Registration, plus ...
- A private, furnished booth for your exclusive use throughout the meeting. Your suite can comfortably accommodate your interviewee and up to three interviewers. It includes a computer and printer for easy, immediate access to applicant résumés and the message center.
- Up to 10 distinct job postings in the online postings, accessible to registered applicants.
- Onsite access for up to five representatives and three guests from your organization.
- Special recognition online and onsite, as well as credit toward the JSM sponsorship program.
Each Executive Suite is a 12’x12’ walled private space. Included are two 6’ tables and one small round table, 5 chairs, and a computer and printer. Employers can add on additional furnishings, including carpet if desired.
Private Interview Booth Registration - Add-On Only (42 left)
Don’t quite need an executive suite, but would like dedicated interview space? Already have an executive suite, but need additional interview space so you can hold multiple interviews at once? Consider adding a private interview booth to your employer registration. Gain the flexibility to schedule interviews without the need to reserve space on an hourly basis. Your curtained booth can comfortably accommodate your interviewee and up to two interviewers.
Private Interview Booths are 8’x8’ curtained spaces, with three chairs and a 4’ table.
Post-JSM Online Access ONLY
For those employers who do not wish to register as nonattending employers and do not wish to post job positions, access is still available to our applicant database. Access is granted post-JSM through September 30.
||ASA Corporate Member
|Executive Suite Employer Registration
includes 12’x12’ furnished walled booth, computer and printer
|General Employer Registration
includes 8’x8’ curtained private interview booth
|Additional Private Interview Booth
add-on to executive suite or general registration only
|JSM Career Service Online Access Only
No Interview Space included