Your monthly partnership with the ASA fuels our ability to promote the practice and profession of statistics and data science.
What’s so great about monthly giving?
- You don’t have to remember to donate! Your credit or debit card is charged once a month for the amount you choose. You can always increase, decrease, pause, or stop your donation any time.
- You can give more over time than you may be able to all at once. A $10 monthly donation is $120 a year, and this can do things like fund a student chapter for a year or pay for two teachers to attend Meeting Within a Meeting!
- Monthly donations help the ASA plan better and know how much funding is available when making plans and budgeting for programs.
- You will receive more customized communications and special recognition annually in Amstat News.
What can your monthly gift do?
As little as ...
- $5 a month can fund prizes and materials for a K–12 poster competition or pay for a teacher to attend Meeting Within a Meeting.
- $10 a month can pay for food and materials for a Florence Nightingale Day event.
- $15 a month can fund a student chapter for a year.
- $40 a month can send a student or early-career statistician to an ASA meeting (ASA Student and Early Career Travel Fund).
DONATE NOW to start your monthly donation.
For more information, contact Amanda Malloy.