January 27, 2014
Deadline for special requests for abstract submission/registration for U.S. government agencies
July 2 - July 17, 2014
Late Registration (increased fees apply)
Advertising > Overview
- JSM 2014 Advertisers & Exhibitors Application Order Form
- JSM 2014 Conference Mail & Email List Order Form
- JSM 2014 Exhibitor, Sponsor, Employer and Advertiser Guide
Get yourself noticed by the expected 5,500 attendees at the 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings. Boston, Massachusetts is the host city for JSM.
With the JSM Program Book, you can...
- Reach every part of the statistical community
- Have your ad seen repeatedly throughout the meeting
- Appear in the book registrants will take back to their office and libraries
Remember, the program book is the complete source of information for registrants attending JSM. It contains the dates, times, and locations for technical sessions, social functions, committee meetings, etc. Floor plans and exhibitor information also are included.
Ask about additional opportunities to gain exposure for your company or product through the exhibit hall, Career Placement Service, and sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, contact Claudine Donovan at (888) 231-3473, Ext. 1847, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (703) 684-2036 (fax).