ICHPS 2018 will be held at the Charleston Marriott Hotel. A limited number of rooms will be available at a negotiated group rate if booked by December 12, 2017.
Charleston Marriott Hotel
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29403
Single/Double Rate: $139
- The ASA-negotiated rate includes complimentary internet in guestrooms.
- Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes, which are currently 13.5%, and a $1 destination fee per room per night.
Reserve a room online or call the hotel reservation line at (843) 723-3000. Reference the “ASA 12th International Conference on Health Policy Statistics” to receive the group rate.
As Charleston has evolved, it has become more cosmopolitan while retaining its human scale and unique southern culture. The visual and performing arts scene is a vibrant and integral part of Charleston life. Shopping is also considered an art form, with the city earning a fashion-forward reputation. In short, you’ll find many amenities usually associated with larger cities, but accompanied by our genuine hospitality.
Some of our favorite places to visit in Charleston include the following:
- The Battery and White Pointe Gardens – Charleston peninsula
- Rainbow Row – iconic view in Charleston
- Charleston City Market – downtown for tourist shopping
- South Carolina Aquarium – end of Calhoun Street
- Riley Waterfront Park – downtown on the Harbor – Cooper River side
- Joseph Riley Baseball Park – beautiful views on the marsh, owned by Bill Murray
- King Street for shopping, eating, and drinking
Charleston is also home to a celebrated dining scene that is dynamic and ever expanding. With a steady supply of James Beard Award–winning chefs, restaurants push each other to new heights on a nightly basis—resulting in more tantalizing dining options for you!
With 130+ daily arrivals and departures, including nonstop flights to/from 13 metropolitan areas, Charleston is easy to reach. Carriers include Delta, US Airways, Southwest, JetBlue, United, and American Airlines. Learn about Charleston International Airport.
Charleston also can be reached via Amtrak. Visit the Amtrak website for station and schedule information.