Half- and full-day short courses will be given Monday, June 14. Morning and afternoon refreshments will be provided as part of the course offerings.
The following is a list of available courses. Details can be found in the online program.
- Automated Data Capture by Paulo Saraiva dos Santos, Statistics Portugal
- Small-Area Estimation with Examples in Establishment Surveys by Isabel Molina, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Model-Assisted Estimation by Kelly McConville, Reed College
- Relevance and Management of Response Burden by Mojca Bavdaž, University of Ljubljana and Deirdre Giesen, Statistics Netherlands
- Business Survey Communication and Nonresponse Reduction Strategies by Diane Willimack, U.S. Census Bureau and Ger Snijkers, Statisics Netherlands
- Methods for Creating PUF (Public Use Files) by Pedro Campos, Statistics Portugal
- Multiple Imputation by Drechsler Jörg, Institute for Employment Research, Germany