Half-and full-day short courses will be given on Monday, June 15, 2020. Morning and afternoon refreshments will be offered as part of the course offerings.
The following list of courses and presenters is tentative.
- Automated Data Capture by Paulo Saraiva dos Santos, Statistics Portugal
- Small-Area Estimation with Examples in Establishment Surveys by Isabel Molina, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Model-Assisted Estimation by Kelly McConville, Reed College
- Relevance and Management of Response Burden by Mojca Bavdaž, University of Ljubljana and Deirdre Giesen, Statistics Netherlands
- Business Survey Communication and Nonresponse Reduction Strategies by Diane Willimack, U.S. Census Bureau and Ger Snijkers, Statisics Netherlands
- Methods for Creating PUF (Public Use Files) by Pedro Campos, Statistics Portugal
- Multiple Imputation by Drechsler Jörg, Institute for Employment Research, Germany