The JSM Career Service offers a full-service recruiting facility, including online registration, private interview booths available for reservation, and an online candidate search with profiles and résumés for hundreds of applicants.
Research and contact candidates in advance and arrive prepared to conduct interviews. The JSM Career Service does not operate like a traditional career fair; interviews are by appointment only!
Online registration will open May 1, 2019.
Employer Recruitment Options
For attending and nonattending organizations interested in posting positions and having access to the online candidate search in advance of the conference. If you do not wish to post positions and can wait until after JSM to receive access to our candidate search, see our “Post-JSM Online Access Only” option.
General Employer Registration
For attending and non-attending organizations interested in posting positions and having access to the online candidate search in advance of the conference. If you do not wish to post positions and can wait until after JSM to receive access to our candidate search, see our “Post-JSM Online Access Only” option.
- Five distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all registered applicants
- Onsite access to the JSM Career Service for up to three representatives
- Onsite access to interview space daily, by reservation, for up to four hours per day
- Online access to a searchable database of applicants through September 30
- Advance, onsite, and post-JSM access to the online Career Service Message Center
Executive Suite Employer Registration
All the benefits of General Employer Registration, plus ...
- A private, furnished booth for your exclusive use throughout the meeting. Your suite can comfortably accommodate your interviewee and up to three interviewers. It includes a computer and printer for easy, immediate access to applicant résumés and the message center.
- Up to 10 distinct job postings in the online postings, accessible to registered applicants.
- Onsite access for up to five representatives and three guests from your organization.
- Special recognition online and onsite, as well as credit toward the JSM sponsorship program.
Private Interview Booth Registration - Add-On ONLY
Don’t quite need an Executive Suite, but would like dedicated interview space? Already have an Executive Suite, but need additional interview space so you can hold multiple interviews at once? Consider adding a private interview booth to your employer registration. Gain the flexibility to schedule interviews without the need to reserve space on an hourly basis. Your curtained booth can comfortably accommodate your interviewee and up to two interviewers.
Post-JSM Online Access ONLY
For those employers who do not wish to register as nonattending employers and do not wish to post job positions, access is still available to our applicant database. Access is granted post-JSM through September 30.
||ASA Corporate Member
|Private Interview Booth
Applicant Access Only
Available August 1